Garlic Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs baby carrots
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt to taste (probably at least a tablespoon)
- rosemary to taste (a couple teaspoons)
- olive oil (enough to coat, maybe 4-5 tablespoons)
- Wash and cut potatoes into 1 to 1 1/2 in pieces. Dry thoroughly.
- Dry baby carrots thoroughly. Drying the vegetables is very important.
- Combine vegetables and add garlic, salt, and rosemary. Add olive oil and mix to coat.
- Roast in a single layer on a well-grease baking sheet at 400° for 30-40 minutes. Vegetables are done when potatoes are fork tender and have begun to take on a golden color.